We are looking for several C++ developers of different seniority levels to join the files of one of our best clients in Berlín, Germany. The ideal candidate must have a strong and solid theoretical background regardless of Its specialitzation or seniority in C++. What’s more important for us is the programming abilities rather than a nice resume and past projects.
The candidate will work on challenging visualization problems, reverse engineering of Microsoft’s code, and reinventing the user interface along with a team of 20 developers from all over the world.
– Develop quality software in C++
– Analyze and maintain existing software
– Analize user’s problems and propose abstract concepts or solutions
– Implement new features to the final product
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
– Working experience: any
– Fluent English is mandatory, German is a plus
What we offer
– A competitive starting salary with a review within a year
– Support with the relocation and work permit if needed
– A beautiful office in the middle of Berlin, with fresh bakery, fruits, drinks and snacks every morning and of course the winter/summer parties!
– Flexible working hours
– The possibility to work in a multicultural company with people from all over the world